Tuesday, March 07, 2006

storefront #2


Mary it needs straightening. This store is in my town. It used to be the 5 to $1.00 store, run by the local churches, all together, selling used clothes, dishes etc., and the monies divided between the churches in town. A big room inside with 40 foot high ceilings. There are 2 floors/stories above this ground floor, a very old building, and very high. The bottom would make a good art school/class for exhibits or learning. Lots of room. Not as good an example as yours girls but my store windows were not as exciting/interesting.

3 comments:

moo said...

I think it is a great storefront with a lot of character Val. I think the miserable dull day just adds to the feeling of abandonment.

I am sure Mary could do a better job straightening it and possibly leaving more in but I have just straightened it with the crop tool. Not sure where it will appear though.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

you cn make your posts appear ANYWHERE YOU WANT by clicking the post options on the bottom left and CHOOSING the same date and the time one minute earlier than the other one-that wiol PAIR THEM.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»